|About Gerontechnology journal|
Unique Features of this journal include:
Delayed Open Access for all contributions (embargo of 12 months or 4 issues) and immediate Open Access on demand.
It is the first international scientific journal devoted to the domain of Gerontechnology.
The International Society for Gerontechnology founded the journal.
It has a clear-cut commitment to tuning the balance between Ageing, Technology and the Emerging Knowledge-Based Society.
It reflects the broad categories of interest in this field: Health, Housing, Mobility, Communication, Leisure, and Work.
Gerontechnology’s interdisciplinarity is shown by the indexing and abstracting services that include this journal:
- ASSIA - Applied Social Sciences Index and Abstracts,
- CINAHL – Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Literature,
- INSPEC - of the Institution of Engineering and Technology,
- ICONDA - The International CONstruction Database,
- PsycINFO - An abstract database of psychological literature,
- In addition it is listed in Genamics JournalSeek, while its content is accepted by PubmedCentral.
ISSN 1569-1101 (printed edition)
ISSN 1569-111X (web edition)
The archive of the International Journal of Technology & Aging can be found here.
Proceedings of ISG World Conferences can be found here.
Gerontechnology (ISSN/EISSN 1569-1101 1569-111X) is the official journal of the International Society for Gerontechnology